Fate/Distorted Memoria

Add Reply
New Poll

Club Activities, Open Thread
Lilly Hirai
 Posted: Oct 3 2013, 08:35 PM

Group: Human

Credits: 60

Another day like all the rest, As always, Lilly was the first one arriving in the classroom. She was slowly realizing about how troublesome could be for her to have so much spare time between classes and her work.

"Mmm..." I mumbled, lazy to even sleep.

"That's right!" ... I suddenly remembered watching something about "clubs and extra activities" in the billboard located in the hallway. A bright smile came to my face, my eyes were sparkling and i was determined, but there was just one problem, i was also too lazy to move from my desk, the hallway was 2 floors from my classroom, but the idea of standing, walking up the corridor and going down just to check if my eyes and my mind were not playing with me was like draining all my energy to move.

I opened my eyes a bit while thinking about it "I could do some fun stuff with my extra time..."... And all i needed to do was to push myself for some minutes. The idea was tempting, and i would not let it go. Armed with determination i opened the classroom door and moved ahead to the billboard, located downstairs in the hallway.

"As i thought"... all the popular clubs were taking applications for newcomers, not only them, but also the minor clubs. There was only one club that got all my attention, a club related to my own personal experience and it fitted all my expectations. It was not a popular club, not that i minded, but it looked like something i could enjoy with all my energy and dedication i use for everything i do.

With my mind settled, and my determination, i still had around 1 hour to search around for the room that they use for that club. It was hard for me to remember the locations, even in the academy, so i might need some help from any of my class mates, IF i find any this early, it was 6:30 am.

"It will be a long morning for me..."

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Michelle Ravenscroft
 Posted: Oct 15 2013, 03:49 PM

Group: Magus

Credits: 40

A new school was supposedly the start of some new adventure and an opportunity to reinvent one’s image, however to Michelle Ravenscroft a new school only meant that her father was no longer willing to fund her private education and had thought it was in her best interests to get dumped into a school full of plebeians she didn't know for the remaining time she spent in education.

It was always fantastic to know that he cared that much, especially since he’d had no qualms about throwing goodness knows how much money at Cameron for his personal needs, his education in Europe and those ‘business trips’ he seemed to take far too often for a man who barely worked. Clearly, he hadn't thought about the more important things that a teenage girl’s life consisted of; for starters the uniform looked terrible, that one friend she’d really made during school wasn't with her any more and she wasn't going to keep listing the amount of things she disliked, it would only upset her.

She had to look on the bright side after all-and she would, when she found something good to actually dwell on. However it was 6:30 am, she’d got to this new school ridiculously early so she wouldn't end up getting lost and embarrassing herself like she’d done on her first day of primary school, her first day of middle school and her first day at her old high school. If she was going to make a new image for herself, it was going to be a good one.

She took a peek into one of the classrooms, only to see how they actually compared to her old ones of course, maybe if she was lucky they were going to be somewhat nice, no writing on the desks, nothing gross hidden in a radiator just simple things like that. She didn't see anything particularly out of the ordinary, except a blonde girl. Did people always come this early? The blonde had to be absolutely shattered.

“You’re a little bit early for class don’t you think?” she asked, arching an eyebrow, who would voluntarily go to school this early without a good reason?
PM
^
Lilly Hirai
 Posted: Oct 17 2013, 12:47 PM

I was lost in my thoughts for a moment, the voice of a girl dragged me back to reality. “You’re a little bit early for class don’t you think?” she asked. I turned over to look at her, she didn't look as someone i knew or seen before, not that i take the time to meet everyone in the school. I looked at her and then to a side, a bit confused about her question, i took my time to give the best impression and looking back at her with a bright smile, i answered.

"I'm always one of the first ones to arrive, everything is so quiet and calm that it's enjoyable"

She was actually one cute girl, and she seemed to be a nice person. I rarely talk to the other guys that arrive as early as i do and a new friend is always good.

"Oh no!" I almost forgot about the club i wanted to join, maybe she knows something about it. "Hey! um.. Do you know where the clubs are located?"

I really do hope that she knows, i know i'm a lazy person but i really never had the time to look for them. The look in my eyes and my face expression changed to a needy one, my hands intertwined together as if i was begging. i would be disappointed if she didn't know the answer, that would only mean that i'll have to push myself again to walk all over the building, looking for the club.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Michelle Ravenscroft
 Posted: Oct 17 2013, 03:29 PM

Michelle paused, she didn’t recognize this girl, not that she had a reason to as she was new herself but it gave her all the more reason to be stand offish and perhaps a little bit insufferable, despite just how sweet the blonde girl actually seemed at least somewhat pleasant, even by the tone of her voice and bright smile. Honestly, Michelle would have felt bad if she did ended up being rude, she didn’t want to make enemies on the first day, especially a girl like her, and if anything friendship was a more viable and desired option. Besides, first impressions were important and she had wanted to make a new start. Well, actually she hadn't, she'd liked her old school well enough but she'd have to make do with what she had.

“Really?” she blinked, somewhat surprised, she’d expected to hear that the blonde was some sort of social butterfly who would find a calm atmosphere completely and utterly doll. Well, she definitely learnt not to judge that book by its cover.

“Do I know where the clubs are located?” she asked, crossing her arms and shaking her head, trying not to gaze upon that look the girl was giving her. Did the blonde really intend to give her some sort of look like that before even knowing her name? How very manipulative of her.

“Sorry to say, dear, I’m new…came to have a proper look around before starting so I have no idea,” she shook her head again, as if that would somehow convey her lack of knowledge before letting out a quick sigh.

“But if you need help I could go with you, it’s not like there’s anyone else here. What are you looking for?”
PM
^
Lilly Hirai
 Posted: Oct 19 2013, 10:01 AM

The fact that she didn't know where the club rooms were located disappointed me a bit, but not at all, she was a new student, no wonder why i couldn't recognize her, neither seen her before, my sad face faded away almost instantly and with a soft smile i said "Welcome to the Homurahara Academy!" I welcomed her and as soon as i finished i asked her "Do you know the whole academy yet? Do you want me to give you a quick tour? Just don't ask about the club rooms.. i yet don't know where they're located" i was embarrassed about the last thing i said but i was always honest with my words, it's always hard to be a new student and the first day is almost close to hell if you don't make friends quickly.

"My name is Lilly, Lilly Hirai, pleased to meet you ~" I bowed slightly, followed with a smile.

For a new student to be as nice as her and also willing to help with something she didn't know, it was something weird to see these days, even some of my friends expect the best of me when i'm just being myself, this girl was different, I loved the fact that she didn't know about my fame, making new friends just by being yourself and not for what you own is something i appreciate a lot, and i'm looking forwards to be good friends with her.

But for now on... let's see how it goes "Let's get along!"

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Michelle Ravenscroft
 Posted: Oct 23 2013, 03:51 PM

Michelle only nodded at the warm welcome; it was sweet of her to say and she hadn’t really been expecting a welcome, maybe she’d expected the girl to introduce herself and go back to what she was doing and she definitely hadn’t quite expected a full blown conversation. Not that she was complaining, after all she had thought about making a new start for herself. The blonde didn’t seem too bad; in fact she seemed decent enough. “I don’t really know…” she admitted, running a hand through her hair as she took a glance around the room, she hadn’t intended to even join any clubs until she got used to the layout of the school, clearly Lilly didn’t have a similar thought process. “A tour would be lovely though,” she added on quickly.

“Michelle, Michelle Ravenscroft, and the pleasure’s all mine,” she put her hand out for the girl to shake that was just how she preferred to do things.

“Let’s get along?” she repeated, sounding slightly confused as to why she felt like she needed to say it, of course they were going to get along, she wasn’t going to just ignore the girl after she’d taken the time to introduce herself, say hello and attempt to strike a conversation.

“Yes, I suppose we’ll be getting along just fine, and uh, I'll reiterate about that tour, a tour would be absolutely wonderful if you feel like you have the time and wouldn’t be too annoyed with having to deal with someone with a terrible sense of direction,” she let out a soft chuckle, leaning back against a desk. “I’m ready when you are, Lilly.”
PM
^
Lilly Hirai
 Posted: Oct 26 2013, 01:49 PM

The club could wait for now, i made a new friend and i was more than happy to show her all the place.

"Let's go right away then!" I said with enthusiasm, but also i was quite interested in her, she was the type of girl i'd date, taking in consideration her physical look only, i would have to know her more before i decide to make any move on her, of course, without ruining our friendship.

I moved closer to her and took advantage of the moment to hold her hand, pulling her gently so i could be the only one leading the way. After a few steps in the hallway i stopped, also i stopped holding her hand and turned around to face her "Can you show me your class schedule sheet?" I said with a smile, if i was going to give her a tour around the academy, i have to start by showing her where her classroom is.

"I wish to show you where your classroom is, but if you already know 'that' then we could move on with the rest of the academy"

I moved my arms behind my back with a gentle posture, waiting patiently for her answer, i didn't want to be so rude by leading all the way, i also wanted to know what would she wanted to do.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Michelle Ravenscroft
 Posted: Oct 29 2013, 08:49 AM

Did she just hold her hand? Michelle opened her mouth to say something but closed it again; perhaps Lilly was the type of girl who actually enjoyed physical contact with her friends. Personally, she understood, she spent a lot of time hugging her old best friend and they held hands and she’d never quite considered it an awkward thing to do. Then again she’d figured an introduction made them acquaintances at best, but maybe friends was a better way to put it. After all, what sort of a high school student went around making acquaintances on their first day? Alternatively it could have just been a way of Lilly asserting herself as the more outgoing one in this friendship.

Michelle let out a quick sigh, clearly, she was never quite going to understand how bubbly girls like Lilly actually worked and so she complied with showing her the class schedule sheet that she’d folded neatly into her bag beforehand. Well, at least she didn’t have to ponder too much about hand holding now.

“I honestly don’t mind, it’s kind enough of you to give me the tour in the first place,” she replied her tone somewhat gracious as she flashed the blonde a small smile. She honestly had no clue with what she wanted to start with, her classroom would probably be a good start but then there was everything else to consider as well, the whole place looked a lot bigger than she’d originally thought it would be.

“Although I do suppose the classroom is a good start and the library would be an important place to go next,” she added on quickly. She had a feeling that if she hadn’t said anything they’d be locked in a constant circle of awkward politeness and really not minding.
PM
^
Vincent
 Posted: Nov 20 2013, 07:36 PM

Group: Master

Credits: 70

Your notes can go here, just keep 'em short!

"So...Sleepy..."

Seven in the morning was definitely not an acceptable time to be awake at. Unless you're some sort of office worker pulling an all nighter, 7 Am should be a time of sleep, comfort and blankie covered snugglefest. Today however had an important task in store for Vincent which unfortunately forced him to suspend his beauty-sleep until the more pressing concerns had been dealt with. His most recent acquaintance had asked for him to gather the necessary materials to begin the plan they had devised ... Together with the fact that their new-found lair was devoid of any entertainment, food or basic living supplies meant that today would be spent acquiring these items while getting more familiar with the surroundings. The boy's presence in the school was exactly that. Getting to know better that area of the city while attempting to collect an important item, namely manga. Pastimes are important to remain mentally sound and a Japanese High school like this was sure to have a library stockpiled with manga! It was a reasonable logical deduction. Navigating said school proved to be harder than expected maybe due to the sleep deprived condition he was in. If someone were to see him in that moment, walking through the halls, wearing that unusual outfit instead of whatever the school uniform was...He would probably have some explaining to do. Thank goodness then that there were very few students roaming around at that hour.

"The library has to...be somewhere around here...." In any other situation, asking for directions would probably be the next step, however Vincent would rather not have to deal with the locals unless he really had too... He would probably have to come up with a cover story too....How very exciting...

Coded by Lint Roller of RPG-Directory.com

--------------------
"I wish I could write as mysterious as a cat."
by edgar allan poe
PM
^
Lilly Hirai
 Posted: Dec 5 2013, 01:24 PM

"Oke!" I exclaimed with a gentle smile.

I decided to take the lead by walking a bit ahead of her, her classroom was near and the library was in the same way. The hallways were empty and you could easily hear the footsteps of both of us. For at least 5 seconds we were walking in silence and I didn't want that to happen, I took a quick moment to think about something to talk about and so I asked "Do you have any hobbies? ,Something you enjoy doing?" I enjoyed staring at her while we were walking together, I don't often enjoy a walk with any friend early in the morning because i'm usually alone and so I decided to enjoy this moment as much as I could.

Before we could even get to her classroom, there was a guy walking towards us. He was taller than me and Michelle and his clothes were not those you should use as a student, He seemed a bit disoriented as well as looking for something. I quickly whispered to Michelle "Do you see that guy?, I haven't seen him before and he seems to be lost, Should we help him?". I'm an outgoing girl and I like to help as much as I can. Maybe he was a transfer student.. Or maybe some new guy that's just getting familiar with the academy before applying to join. In any case, he was rather cute and making new friends before even starting the day was more than an accomplishment to me.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll