Registration and Information, Rin Tohsaka, EMIYA, Saber, Caren,
EMIYA
 Posted: Nov 15 2013, 02:06 PM

Advanced Member

Group: Servant

Credits: 180

The Nameless Hero
On The Endless Horizon, A Regained Ideal
My Master's red, London fogcoat suits her well. Fuyuki's winters always last longer than one would expect, and by now Rin Tohsaka knows this as well as any citizen of Fuyuki. Her rhythmic footfalls and the squareness of her shoulders speak to my Master's sense of duty and her unwavering conviction as a Magus. Both Saber and I can tell she does not want to register as a Master with the Church. Most likely, she would sooner have just called the chapel or something - but here we walk, through the cold and silent night. There is nothing I can say to settle my Master's restless mind, and I know that better than even the King of Knights. However, as I flank her in my spiritual form, I do realize something.

"Rin." My voice can not come from the mouth that is not there. Instead, I channel my thoughts as a Servant to my Master's mind - and from experience, I know she hears me. Yet, she can not stop to acknowledge me even as we make our way up the hill. I won't ask my Master something unreasonable like "Don't be apprehensive", but I think my latest notion might be of some import. At the very least, Rin will probably like the edge this tactic might give her - and the best part is, she can do it without breaking any rules. So, with all this in mind, I continue on and make my suggestion.

"I am your Servant in this Sixth Holy Grail War. I am the one you summoned - an Archer class Servant, before as now. It is my feeling that Saber's presence should not be mentioned. Saber is your familiar, and a Servant from the last War as well. To be clear, only two others absolutely know about her existence at all - much less as your familiar - Taiga Fujimura, and Shirou Emiya. Perhaps Sakura Matou, as well. That said, none of them are contestants in this war. And neither is Saber, officially speaking. Either way, we might use the element of surprise regarding the presence of one of us. Since she can not enter spirit form, I believe she should be represented as your Servant. Alternatively, we can simply introduce myself as your Servant, and mask her presence. Do you understand what I am trying to say, Master?"

I know my suggestion will please her, though admittedly I had no idea just how clever she would think my idea. Judging from her reaction to this, it seemed like she might try to turn around and hug my ephemeral body. Of course, even she is not prone to doing things like that, but I listen to her reaction with a satisfied smirk on my face. Saber may not agree, but until Rin tells her the idea, Saber will be no more aware that I suggested it than she is now. We are halfway up the hill, and the chapel is in sight. I use every ounce of my clairvoyance and realize we are alone. It does not need to be said: If Rin is indeed so happy with my suggestion of subterfuge, then she should give Saber her new order, now.

Tag: Rin, Arturia Words: 473 Outfit: The Usual Notes: We Gotta Be Sneaky Charlie~

This template was made by MEL THE MAGNIFICENT !? of Caution & SDS
PM
^
Rin Tohsaka
 Posted: Nov 29 2013, 06:28 AM

Group: Master

Credits: 65

Rin Tohsaka

• 576 words
  • OUTFIT
  • coded by ericamay
  • NOTES
  • INSERT PRETENTIOUS BABBLE HERE
    Registration and Information

The autumn cold brings a shiver down my spine; it's unusually cold for early September, considering how tame winters supposedly are in Fuyuki. I'm thankful I brought along my trusty red london coat to shield me from this unpleasant chill. By my side are my two trusted companions: the one to my right stands stoic, detectable to all - and the other sticks to my left, presence veiled from mortal eyes. We continue to silently make our way up the slope; awaiting us, at the top of the hill, is a church holding a pertubing gleam that lights up the night sky.

"It's almost unsettling how that gleam adds to the atmosphere, especially when the sky is pitch-black." I comment on a view I've seen thousands of times before - this is probably due to the fact that going here so often has made me sick of it. To be frank, the air this church holds is far from anything holy.

A familiar voice rings inside my head, addressing me. I stop to hear what it has to say.

"I am your Servant in this Sixth Holy Grail War. I am the one you summoned - an Archer class Servant, before as now. It is my feeling that Saber's presence should not be mentioned. Saber is your familiar, and a Servant from the last War as well. To be clear, only two others absolutely know about her existence at all - much less as your familiar - Taiga Fujimura, and Shirou Emiya. Perhaps Sakura Matou, as well. That said, none of them are contestants in this war. And neither is Saber, officially speaking. Either way, we might use the element of surprise regarding the presence of one of us. Since she can not enter spirit form, I believe she should be represented as your Servant. Alternatively, we can simply introduce myself as your Servant, and mask her presence. Do you understand what I am trying to say, Master?"

Archer's tone is rather smug, and after what he just suggested, he has all the right to be. In fact, at this very moment I'm resisting the urge to hug my servants' ephemeral body. The very existence of Saber is only known by a handful of us, and because she is still fundamentally a servant, we could quite easily mix things up.

"I not only understand it, but I find the idea very appealing. Let's go with it," I reply, failing to pull back my grin.

But before we can put this plan in motion, we'll need word from the knight herself. I address Saber, then take a deep breath before explaining the plan.

As a Saber class servant, it's understandable that unchivalrous schemes like these, no matter how tame they might be, may go against her pride as a heroic spirit. If that is the case, I'll pull back on the idea; trust is definitely an aspect we need in this ordeal. I learned that the hard way eighteen months ago after I wasted a command seal to force that trust.

"Archer has a proposition, and I think we should take up on it. Ignoring the fact that you're an anomaly from the previous war, you're still fundamentally a Servant, so why don't we represent you as my Servant officially? This will hand us an element of surprise against the opponent as well as allow Archer to scout much more freely and effectively. What do you think?"

Registration and Information
    PMEmail
    ^
    Arturia Pendragon
     Posted: Dec 1 2013, 10:40 AM

Credits: 105

The cold winter of Fuyuki strikes as hard as last year, Rin is wearing her appropriate clothes as I walk next to her on our way to the Church, Archer goes with us in his spirit form to hide his presence. The route from Rin's house to the Church is always long. We didn't wait too long to leave immediately. On our way to the church, while walking on the bridge, the memories from the past war comes back to my head, it almost felt like a deja vu. That time it was only me, Shirou and Rin, on our way to the church, the only thing that changed now was Archer coming with us instead of Shirou.

After a while as we walk, We're halfway to the church as it's visible from a far. Rin stops walking and addresses me "Saber..." I stop with her as I turn my look in her eyes after she calls me "...?" I stand still as my eyes look at her, waiting patiently for her to speak "Archer has a proposition, and I think we should take up on it. Ignoring the fact that you're an anomaly from the previous war, you're still fundamentally a Servant, so why don't we represent you as my Servant officially? This will hand us an element of surprise against the opponent as well as allow Archer to scout much more freely and effectively. What do you think?" I give myself some time to think.

"..."

I don't oppose Archer's tactics unless they go against my ideals. His idea, even if it looks underhanded, it makes sense and it would give us even more advantage in this war. I have to admit that Archer's war tactics are quite good and my focus right now, anomaly or not, is to protect Rin and help her win this war as her shield and sword.

"I understand. In order to protect you, Rin, and to win this war, I agree to Archer's proposal" Nothing else can be said as I leave my position and thoughts clear; With this plan going on, Rin will totally have the victory in her hands.
    PM
    ^
    EMIYA
     Posted: Dec 9 2013, 09:42 AM

Advanced Member

Credits: 180

The Nameless Hero
    On The Endless Horizon, A Regained Ideal
    "Saber," Rin calls out to the knight, who can not adopt the ephemeral form I use to hide myself from the world. Walking like this - and in such close proximity to Saber - one would be hard-pressed to sense my fainter, spiritual presence over that of Saber's tangible one. Like the moon she is so often affiliated with she eclipses me in that regard, at least while I am like this. I do not know how Saber will react to this plan. I can only hope that it will not too boldly challenge her ideals of chivalry and render her unable to cooperate with this very basic attempt to maintain some autonomy and an element of surprise. We are at the base of the hill now, and the place is familiar to me. Thankfully, Rin concludes relaying my plan to the one who will "Officially" represent her as a Servant in this war.

"Archer has a proposition, and I think we should take him up on it. Ignoring the fact that you're an anomaly from the previous war, you're still fundamentally a Servant, so why don't we represent you as my Servant officially? This will hand us an element of surprise against the opponent as well as allow Archer to scout much more freely and effectively. What do you think?"

I respect Rin, both as a Magus and as a Master. She can offer Saber this choice because Rin is strong enough to make due even if the suggestion were refuted by the King of Knights. And as a Master, she respects the opinion of her loyal familiar enough to question her and take her opinion into heavy consideration. Some lesser Masters lacking in cooperative skills might force their strategies upon their Servants or at least coerce them if any resistance is shown. But Rin elegantly and calmly makes my plan known to our ally in blue, and Saber only needs to consider it for a moment.

"I understand. In order to protect you, Rin, and to win this war, I agree to Archer's proposal."

A simple answer from the stoic sword who flanks me. She does not even look in my direction when considering the options, and I speak aloud - even in spiritual form, I can manage this much interaction with the "Real world". It will allow both Saber and Rin to hear me, though it will not broadcast my presence to the world any more thoroughly than now. My words are calm, and sincere. I deliver them only after ensuring no one is within earshot, using all of my capacity as a Servant to do so. I sense no other Servants, and so speak.

"Saber, keep a close eye on Rin. I will not go any further up the hill. There may be enemies about, coming to report their own participation in this war to the Church. I will keep watch from a distance, and inform Rin of any who approach. Stay on your guard - there may already be enemies present."

My words are not wasted on the knight's ears, I am sure of that. I simply feel the need to inform her before taking an action like this, and we both have the same goal in mind. The thing that matters most to both of us is Rin's safety and overall victory in this Holy Grail War. That said, I hang back as they continue up the hill. After moving to sit in my incorporeal form atop a convenient perch, I can see the entire winding path towards the Chapel on the Hill. I do not know who the new moderator is, but being in spirit form should be enough to hide my presence from any nearby Servants. By the time they sense me, I should be able to sense them as well. I will not attack any Master or Servant that enters my field of vision and heads towards the Church, but just to be safe my eyes scan the path thoroughly and make note of anyone heading up or down the hill.

Tag: Rin, Arturia Words: 680 Outfit: The Usual Notes: Sneaky~

This template was made by MEL THE MAGNIFICENT !? of Caution & SDS
    PM
    ^
    1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
    0 Members:

Topic Options
    Add Reply
    New Poll