Closed
New Poll

Getting started for real!
Ryo
 Posted: Oct 21 2013, 11:13 AM

Administrator

Group: Admin

Credits: 930

So those of you who read my post at the Activity Check knew this was coming. If you didn't, go read it to be sure. Click the words 'Activity Check'. Do it. Okay? You know what's up? Good~

So the site's been going for close to a month and a half now and, while we've had some ups and downs, overall things have been going well. Thank you to everybody who's made this much possible!

That being said, we've been lax on enforcing some of our rules. Particularly, the activity rules regarding Masters and Servants. For those of you who forgot (because everyone's obviously read the rules before~), the rule goes like this:

11) Canon Activity. Due to the way we're formatting things, there's a certain level of activity expected from those who make one of the fourteen Masters or Servants. If you make a Master of one of the fourteen Servants, you're expected to make at least one post per week. For the Servants, you are expected to make at least two posts per week.

How is this going to be enforced? Well, it's pretty simple really. I'm making this announcement on October 21st, a Monday. From today through the next Monday, the 28th, will be the time frame for people to get in their posts, based on who they're playing. On that following Monday, we'll check the accounts of those playing a Master or Servant and see if they've made their required posts for the week. If they have, awesome, everything's good. If they haven't, you'll receive one warning for breaking the rule of the site.

After that, then the next week will be the same. From Monday to Monday, is your time frame for making your required posts, and every Monday we'll be checking to make sure people are doing so. If you fail to comply after receiving a warning, your account will be deleted and your spot opened (or permanently closed, if you're an established Servant), likely also resulting in your character being killed without your consent, meaning you can't just pick them back up again.

Obviously, those with reasons they are absent and thus cannot post will be treated with more leniency. That being said, these reasons must be posted in the Absence Board! We have it for a reason. Use it.

"But I'm an unsummoned Servant and my Master hasn't posted a summoning/I lost my potential Master to the Activity Check/my Master left the site"! Well we're not just going to knock you guys down because of this. If your Master is accepted, and you are accepted but not summoned, you'll have the two weeks your Master would have to get their shit together. If they fail, then you fall with them, so it'd be a good idea to work with them on it. If you still need a Master period, you've got a week to have someone planning to summon you in the works/chosen (if they're an already-accepted character). Then, if they're an In Progress, you'll have until two week after the app is accepted. If they're already made, then you have the same time period as those who are both accepted. Same rule applies; if they fall, you fall.

Also, in regards to making your weekly posts; if a thread your in is slowing down, and you're stuck waiting for other people to post, start a new thread! Get other things going on the site! You're not limited to one thread at a time. We use liquid time, so make use of that! It gets you more things to do along with other people, so it helps everybody get their weekly posts in. Everybody wins!

So, with all that being said, let the Sixth Holy Grail War commence properly now~!
PMEmail
^
Ryo
 Posted: Oct 28 2013, 09:10 AM

Administrator

Group: Admin

Credits: 930

And the first week has passed! As I'm sure some of you should know (or will know very shortly), the posting requirement for Masters and Servants is in fact being enforced! For those of you who may not have gotten it the first time, you get two shots. First failure to comply, you get a warning. Second failure to comply, you get your character killed and app archived. This is a rule set up to keep the site actually going, so I'd suggest not breaking it.

I won't be making these posts every week from now on, so don't count on it to remind you to actually obey the rules of the site. This one is just an "okay, it's officially been week 1 since we started doing this" post. Remember everybody, the time frame is from Monday to Monday to get in your posts! On the following Mondays we do our checks for people having posted~
PMEmail
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Closed
New Poll