Add Reply
New Poll

The Finals Absence Thread
Ryo
 Posted: Dec 2 2013, 09:10 AM

Administrator

Group: Admin

Credits: 930

Because frankly we'll probably need this.

For those of us in various levels of academia, it's probably getting close to finals time (unless you go to like....year-round school or something. I have no idea how their schedule works). I figured for those of us with finals coming up, might as well just have a universal absence thread for people who just need time off the site to study and not-totally-fail those finals~

As obvious from me being the one to post it, I'll be off-and-on busy with finals until around the 12th. Need more information about some of my finals before I say for sure the exact time frame.
PMEmail
^
Merlin
 Posted: Dec 7 2013, 05:13 PM

Advanced Member

Group: Servant

Credits: 160

Yeah this. Got finals till Thursday. [Well I have one after that, but it's easy as crap.] Going to be studying. Posting will be sparse, but I should be able to meet my quotas~

Just a heads up~
PM
^
Khalid bin Al-Waleed
 Posted: Dec 8 2013, 09:33 AM

Credits: 55

I'll be quite busy with my department's accreditation and such for a few weeks ahead. Poor junior staff. But I'll try to be as active as possible.

Not that I have many places to post in anyway, but still-
PMEmail
^
Vincent
 Posted: Dec 8 2013, 06:43 PM

Group: Master

Credits: 70

I've had a ton of stuff to deliver these past weeks so i haven't been able to post that much. I probably won't have much time this week either , but after next friday i'm a free man.

--------------------
"I wish I could write as mysterious as a cat."
by edgar allan poe
PM
^
Beowulf
 Posted: Dec 9 2013, 05:09 AM

Credits: 145

My posting's gonna be a little delayed this week. Finals are awesome. I'm gonna get the posts out, but chances are it'll be tomorrow or a little later (I'll try to make it Wednesday at the latest). I'm just kind of swamped with tests. I'm also trying to finish my profile, which should be done even before the posts.
PM
^
Ryo
 Posted: Dec 10 2013, 05:17 PM

Administrator

Group: Admin

Credits: 930

I'll likely be around more often now; ironically only a bit more so than before since vacations are always busy for me (particularly because I try to see people I can't see during the semester). Granted, my posting's still going to be slow; I'll be working through the backlog that's accumulated during my absence and try to sort out everything else first.
PMEmail
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll